Anklet socks, also known as trainer, sneaker or low-cut socks are manufactured from a lightly elasticated fabric designed to conform to the contours of the foot. They are invisible inside the shoe or trainer and thin enough to wear with any shoes. TOETOE® socks are carefully designed to follow the anatomical shape of the foot - wearing TOETOE® is like being barefoot whilst wearing socks. They are ideal to wear with five toe shoes or five finger shoes.
TOETOE® socks are also shown to prevent blisters by stopping your toes rubbing together when you move about. People who try TOETOE® socks never go back to conventional socks.
MOVEMENT, COMFORT, FREEDOM and HYGIENE
- Seamless Construction - Seamless knitting technology provides a gentle hold without restriction on the leg. Seamless is a specific knitting technology that develop garments to adapt perfectly to the body which not only provides such comfort, you forget you’re wearing them, but also is a better knitting technique as most garment product failures are due to poor knitting on the seam.
- Blister Prevention - TOETOE® socks helps to prevent blisters as there’s no friction in between the toes. With toe separation, TOETOE® socks help greatly to not only prevent new blisters from forming in between the toes, but also gives existing blisters the chance to heal naturally as they are not aggravated.
- Promotes Better Hygiene - By controlling the factors of bacterial growth with toe separation (warmth, moisture, dirt), TOETOE® socks prevent bad smell, athlete’s foot and keeps the foot fresh. When wearing conventional socks, the toes are rubbing up against each other and the environment becomes hotter and hotter, (warmth), causing excessive sweat, (moisture), which gradually builds up in between the toes, (dirt). As all factors are connected, toe separation need only directly prevent one and all other conditions are subsequently prevented.
- Increased Toe Movement in the Foot - Effectively communicates with the body which promotes good postural habits and balance. Research has shown that separating the toes improves our proprioception - our body’s sense of its own position, balance and movement as the brain becomes more aware of our feet with the increased movement.
- Continuous Toe Movement Pattern - Maintains constant blood circulation and provides optimum warmth. With conventional socks, our toes are stiff and rigid as there isn’t enough movement of the toes which hampers our blood circulation. With TOETOE® socks however, blood circulation is improved as our toes are encouraged to move around more which increases the brain’s awareness of our toes.
- Toe Separation - Encourages toe exercise that keeps them in their natural shape. Research has shown that separating the toes encourages toe movement, which increases circulation and helps improve both balance and movement. Moving our toes regularly, helps them maintain their natural shape; if you keep them rigid inside conventional socks, they tend to curve and overlap.
- Barefoot Feeling - Toe separation provides a complete barefoot sensation. The supreme quality cotton used combined with the seamless construction provides such great comfort, you can barely notice you are wearing socks whilst still reaping all the benefits of TOETOE® socks.
- Anatomical Toe Separation - Unique EPT™ (Enhanced Proprioception Technology) promotes non-restrictive toe movement, as in the foot’s natural physiology, separating the toes, increasing movement and dramatically improving the flow of information between the foot and brain. EPT™ creates a protective layer round each toe, improving ventilation and is proven to reduce the likelihood of inter-digital pressure and blisters enhancing effective bio-mechanical foot function.