A masterpiece of design and technology! Developed by cyclists and podiatrists to ensure superbcomfort and support forall, from keen amateurs to professionals. A solid foundation and good balance are the key to proficient cycling - TOETOE® Cycle socks are proven to help develop both balance and posture.
Research has shown that separating the toes improves proprioception - our body’s sense of its own position, balance and movement, all of which are the essence of cycling technique. Toe separation also improves blood circulation to the feet because the toes are able to move more freely. Improving blood circulation also enables the body to regulate the temperature of your feet, they are never to warm nor too cold.
Conventional socks allow moisture to accumulate between your toes creating an ideal environment for bacteria and fungus to thrive - that’s what causes embarrassing foot odour. Wearing TOETOE® Cycle Socks can help improve your technique - and you will agree they are the most comfortable socks you have ever worn.
PERFORMANCE and ENDURANCE
- CoolMax® Moisture Control - Excess moisture is wicked away by CoolMax®
- Weight Points Cushioned- Additional cushioning on impact points
- Arch Support Band - An elasticated band secures the sock around the arch
- Heel Construction - Reciprocated heel provides an ergonomic fit
- Stabilising Double Layered Cuff - Adjusts to the movements of the ankle
- Elasticated Calf Channel - Allows movement and a secure hold
- Mesh Knitted Top - Mesh knitting technology provides air ventilation
- Anatomical Toe Seperation - Unique EPT™ (Enhanced Proprioception Technology) promotes non-restrictive toe movement, as in the foot’s natural physiology, separating the toes, increasing movement and dramatically improving the flow of information between the foot and brain. EPT™ creates a protective layer round each toe, improving ventilation and is proven to reduce the likelihood of inter-digital pressure and blisters enhancing effective bio-mechanical foot function.