TOETOE® introduces our brand new range of Liner HD socks! With the anti-slip flap and a support band around the arch, the socks are easy to put on and stay on to help maximise comfort. Liner HD also has a mesh knitted top providing air ventilation for the foot.
Liner HD socks are manufactured from a lightly elasticated fabric designed to conform to the contours of the foot. The trainer length is invisible inside the shoe or trainer and thin enough to wear with any shoes. TOETOE® Liner HD are carefully designed to follow the anatomical shape of the foot - wearing TOETOE® is like being barefoot whilst wearing socks. They are ideal to wear with five toe shoes or five finger shoes.
TOETOE® socks are also shown to prevent blisters by stopping your toes rubbing together when you move about. People who try TOETOE® socks never go back to conventional socks.
PERFORMANCE and ENDURANCE
- Flap for Anti-Slip & Easy Pull Up - Stops socks slipping down and offers finger grip
- Reciprocated Heel Construction - Elasticated band secures the sock around the arch
- Mesh Knitted Top - Mesh knitting technology provides air ventilation
- Arch Support Band - Elasticated band secures the sock around the arch
- Fine Knitted Thin Fabric - Acts as an extra protective layer under thick socks
- Anatomical Toe Separation - Unique EPT™ (Enhanced Proprioception Technology) promotes non-restrictive toe movement, as in the foot’s natural physiology, separating the toes, increasing movement and dramatically improving the flow of information between the foot and brain. EPT™ creates a protective layer round each toe, improving ventilation and is proven to reduce the likelihood of inter-digital pressure and blisters enhancing effective bio-mechanical foot function.