Pamper yourself with supreme quality TOETOE® Silk socks! Suitable for any shoe but ideal for formal shoes because of their extra fine knit and thin fabric. Fantastically comfortable and easy to put on; TOETOE® Silk socks are a must for everybody! Whatever your motive, whether comfort or hygiene, get the smooth look and feel of silk.
The unique properties of silk have made it the luxury fabric of choice for next to skin clothing for hundreds of years. From its shimmering appearance to its unbelievable feel of pulling it on, your TOETOE® Silk socks will make you feel special.
Greater awareness of your toes helps your feet function properly. TOETOE® socks allow your toes to move freely improving balance and posture. Toe movement increases blood circulation through the foot helping your feet to maintain the correct temperature - not too hot, not too cold. Toe movement also helps maintain the natural shape of your feet, rigid toes tend to curve.
MOVEMENT, COMFORT, FREEDOM and HYGIENE
- Seamless Construction - Seamless knitting technology provides a gentle hold without restriction on the leg. Seamless is a specific knitting technology that develop garments to adapt perfectly to the body which not only provides such comfort, you forget you’re wearing them, but also is a better knitting technique as most garment product failures are due to poor knitting on the seam.
- Blister Prevention - TOETOE® socks helps to prevent blisters as there’s no friction in between the toes. With toe separation, TOETOE® socks help greatly to not only prevent new blisters from forming in between the toes, but also gives existing blisters the chance to heal naturally as they are not aggravated.
- Promotes Better Hygiene - By controlling the factors of bacterial growth with toe separation (warmth, moisture, dirt), TOETOE® socks prevent bad smell, athlete’s foot and keeps the foot fresh. When wearing conventional socks, the toes are rubbing up against each other and the environment becomes hotter and hotter, (warmth), causing excessive sweat, (moisture), which gradually builds up in between the toes, (dirt). As all factors are connected, toe separation need only directly prevent one and all other conditions are subsequently prevented.
- Increased Toe Movement in the Foot - Effectively communicates with the body which promotes good postural habits and balance. Research has shown that separating the toes improves our proprioception - our body’s sense of its own position, balance and movement as the brain becomes more aware of our feet with the increased movement.
- Continuous Toe Movement Pattern - Maintains constant blood circulation and provides optimum warmth. Also silk is a natural insulator, keeps feet warm in cold weather, cool in hot weather. With conventional socks, our toes are stiff and rigid as there isn’t enough movement of the toes which hampers our blood circulation. With TOETOE® socks however, blood circulation is improved as our toes are encouraged to move around more which increases the brain’s awareness of our toes.
- Toe Separation - Encourages toe exercise that keeps them in their natural shape. Research has shown that separating the toes encourages toe movement, which increases circulation and helps improve both balance and movement. Moving our toes regularly, helps them maintain their natural shape; if you keep them rigid inside conventional socks, they tend to curve and overlap.
- Barefoot Feeling - Toe separation provides a complete barefoot sensation. The supreme quality cotton used combined with the seamless construction provides such great comfort, you can barely notice you are wearing socks whilst still reaping all the benefits of TOETOE® socks.
- Anatomical Toe Separation - Unique EPT™ (Enhanced Proprioception Technology) promotes non-restrictive toe movement, as in the foot’s natural physiology, separating the toes, increasing movement and dramatically improving the flow of information between the foot and brain. EPT™ creates a protective layer round each toe, improving ventilation and is proven to reduce the likelihood of inter-digital pressure and blisters enhancing effective bio-mechanical foot function.