TOETOE® is proud to introduce first ever ski socks with separated toes. Professional skiers and foot experts combined their design features in this design with highly sophisticated knitting techniques.
Zonal knitting provides cushioning where needed while CoolMax® fabric to wick away excess moisture through channels specifically positioned. Extremely protective and comfortable!
SPECIALLY DESIGNED for PROTECTION, COMFORT and WARMTH
- Stabilising Ribbed Channel Cuff - Adjusts to the movement of the leg
- Compression Knitted Cuff - Compression fabric works with muscles for more comfort
- Ankle Padding Protection - Zonal knitting to add more cushioning over the ankle against impact
- CoolMax® Moisture Control - Excess moisture is wicked away by CoolMax®
- Cushioning Against Impact - Weight points are cushioned suffiecnetly to soften impact
- Reciprocated Heel Construction - Ergonomic heel provides a perfect fit
- Anatomical Toe Seperation - Unique EPT™ (Enhanced Proprioception Technology) promotes non-restrictive toe movement, as in the foot’s natural physiology, separating the toes, increasing movement and dramatically improving the flow of information between the foot and brain. EPT™ creates a protective layer round each toe, improving ventilation and is proven to reduce the likelihood of inter-digital pressure and blisters enhancing effective bio-mechanical foot function.