EPT™ (Enhanced Proprioception Technology) is the key to improvingperformance. Research has shown that separating the toes improves proprioception - our body’s sense of its own position, balance and movement, all of which are important to your game.The improved blood circulation to your feet ensures perfect temperature control however long the game.
TOETOE® Tennis are designed with additional arch support to help prevent injury and ensure the sock stays in position on the foot during the the sudden acceleration and direction changes during a game.
10 years of developing the unique 3D knitting technique of the sole and other vulnerable weight bearing points has produced a sock which is comfortable and protects but also stimulates the nerve endings of the sole to improve balance, posture and movement.
TOETOE® Tennis socks stop your toes rubbing together when you play or train, helping to prevent your feet from getting blisters, people who try TOETOE® socks rarely back to conventional socks.
PERFORMANCE and PROTECTION
- CoolMax® Moisture Control - Excess moisture is wicked away by CoolMax®
- Extra Cushioning on the Weight Points - Offers additional protection for pressure points
- Arch Support Band - Elasticated band secures the sock around the arch
- Ventilation Channels - Breathable design maintains fresh feet
- Achilles Tendon Protector - Thicker fabric supports and decreases friction
- Diverse Calf Knitting - Ensures gentle and secure hold on the leg
- Stabilising Double Layered Cuff - Adjusts to the movements of the leg
- Anatomical Toe Separation - Unique EPT™ (Enhanced Proprioception Technology) promotes non-restrictive toe movement, as in the foot’s natural physiology, separating the toes, increasing movement and dramatically improving the flow of information between the foot and brain. EPT™ creates a protective layer round each toe, improving ventilation and is proven to reduce the likelihood of inter-digital pressure and blisters enhancing effective bio-mechanical foot function.