The wool is blended with high quality man-made fibres to provide a durable and comfortable fabric ideal for even on the longest walks. Used together with TOETOE® Liner socks, they are a must for winter. Terry loop knitting ensures an even cushioning throughout the socks and provides a comfortable and snug fit without constricting the leg.
Wearing TOETOE® gives you confidence to tackle the most challenging of conditions. Conventional socks allow moisture to accumulate between your toes creating an ideal environment for bacteria and fungus to thrive - that’s what causes embarrassing foot odour.
By individually separating the toes, TOETOE® socks reduce the moisture build-up helping to eliminate the problem. 10 years of design and development have produced the most comfortable socks you will ever wear. TOETOE® socks are also shown to prevent blisters by stopping your toes rubbing together when you move about. People who try TOETOE® socks never go back to conventional socks.
COMFORT and WARMTH
- Wool - Comfortable, soft, warm and durable
- Terry Loop Knit Throughout - The entire foot has protective cushioning
- Easy Fit on the Front of the Foot - Non-restrictive knit for the toes and ball of the foot
- Supportive Elasticated Construction - Provides secure hold from arch to cuff
- Stabilising Double Layered Cuff - Adjusts to the movements of the leg
- Heel Construction - Reciprocated heel provides an ergonomic fit
- Anatomical Toe Separation - Unique EPT™ (Enhanced Proprioception Technology) promotes non-restrictive toe movement, as in the foot’s natural physiology, separating the toes, increasing movement and dramatically improving the flow of information between the foot and brain. EPT™ creates a protective layer round each toe, improving ventilation and is proven to reduce the likelihood of inter-digital pressure and blisters enhancing effective bio-mechanical foot function.